New html text

Robert N. Marquette (aristotl@flash.net)
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 12:46:29 -0500

From: "Robert N. Marquette" <aristotl@flash.net>
To: <www-html@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 12:46:29 -0500
Subject: New html text

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BCCF31.3427C520

I have spend the past two weeks constructing a web site.  Now, with =
Explorer 4.0, my background graphics are not opening and my font colors =
are not correct.  Please give me the html script that I need so I can =
write it in.  I need the script for Background graphics and font colors. =
 My site worked just fine under explorer 3.02, now I am told my =
microsoft support that the standard has changed and no one seems to know =
what the new standard is.  This should be such a very simple thing.  The =
text script for opening background graphic and font colors cant be much =
more than a line or two long.  I just want to manually write it in so my =
hours of work on my web site are not in vein.  Please help.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BCCF31.3427C520

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I have spend the past two weeks =
constructing a=20
web site.&nbsp; Now, with Explorer 4.0, my background graphics are not =
opening=20
and my font colors are not correct.&nbsp; Please give me the html script =
that I=20
need so I can write it in.&nbsp; I need the script for Background =
graphics and=20
font colors.&nbsp; My site worked just fine under explorer 3.02, now I =
am told=20
my microsoft support that the standard has changed and no one seems to =
know what=20
the new standard is.&nbsp; This should be such a very simple =
thing.&nbsp; The=20
text script for opening background graphic and font colors cant be much =
more=20
than a line or two long.&nbsp; I just want to manually write it in so my =
hours=20
of work on my web site are not in vein.&nbsp; Please=20
help.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BCCF31.3427C520--