Re: why TITLE, not TITLE?

John Udall wrote:
>         Just thinking out loud here. Wouldn't it be cool if you had a browser that
> would download the appropriate DTD automatically from a public location and
> download the accompanying code necessary to parse the markup associated
> with that DTD, and then dynamically link in that new code, so that you
> could view the document.

The Panorama browser does that. It doesn't dynamically link in new code,
though, it uses stylesheets. Dynamically linking in new code would be
useful in extreme circumstances but stylesheets are generally a better
approach. The JUMBO browser on the other hand, uses the dynamic linking
feature rather than stylesheets but I expect it will someday support
both. It will become rather silly to download code that describes how to
"bold" something (over and over again) when you could just write a a
stylesheet to tell the browser that something needs to be bolded.

 Paul Prescod