Re: Cougar DTD - I18N

Dave Raggett (dsr@w3.org)
Sun, 4 May 1997 10:40:38 -0400 ()

Date: Sun, 4 May 1997 10:40:38 -0400 ()
From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
To: David Perrell <davidp@earthlink.net>
cc: Jonathan Rosenne <rosenne@NetVision.net.il>, www-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: Cougar DTD - I18N

On Fri, 2 May 1997, David Perrell wrote:

> Why no HEIGHT and WIDTH attributes on IFRAME?

I am checking into this with my co-editor Arnaud Le Hors.

> (BTW, it would be nice if MSIE did a better job on DTDs than "... -- >
> ]]> %HTMLlat1; %HTMLsymbol; %HTMLspecial; ]]> ]]>")

This seems to depend on how the Windows registry is configured.
On my system I get a dialog box asking whether I want to open
the file or to save to disk. If I click open, the DTD is shown
in my text editor (pfe32) which I use to edit dtd's.

Dave Raggett - <dsr@w3.org> tel +1 617 258 5741 fax +1 617 258 5999
World Wide Web Consortium 545 Technology Square, Cambridge MA 02139