HTML Error???

Ian Wyatt (iwyatt@jvlnet.com)
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 19:03:14 -0600

Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 19:03:14 -0600
From: Ian Wyatt <iwyatt@jvlnet.com>
To: www-html@w3.org
Subject: HTML Error???

I am having some trouble with some of my web pages, and I am unable to
figure out the problem.

I am unable to highlight text on my web pages.  It is important that I
be people visiting my site be able to do this because they will need to
copy the code off my pages to paste into their html
file.  I think I may just be doing something very silly, and so I
thought someone else might be able to catch it.

Does anyone else know of this problem?  Could it have something to do
with the fact that I am using tables on my web sites?  Could this be a
HTML error?

If you wish to view the pages, look at:  http://www.jvlnet.com/~c-scope/
where the error is present and:
http://www.jvlnet.com/~c-scope/about.htm
where the error is NOT present.  Both pages made on the same program.
Only difference is that one has tables.

Ian Wyatt