Another attribute for A tag (fwd)

Once upon a time Drazen Kacar shaped the electrons to say...
>I'm working on a HTML gateway to mailing list archive and I'd like
>to put a mailto: URL on articles in case the person reading it wants
>to answer to the list. It isn't a problem to put that tag on HTML
>page, but all references to the previous articles will be lost and
>putting that answer in the appropriate thread would be impossible.

There are such gateways working today that do just fine - the CGI uses
hidden variables and the like to maintain references.

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-426-0770 FAX: 510-426-8951 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588