Re: Another attribute for A tag

Harold A. Driscoll wrote:

> Is there anything which you would need to do which is not available within
> the HREF value, under the recently proposed extension of the mailto? If I
> understand correctly what you desire, I'd think that they are addressed.
> With the added benefit of a clean interface between the HTML user agent
> (Web browser) and the email user agent applications.

Thanks. I must have seen draft announcement, but I can't remember it
at all. Case closed. Everybody's happy. Except that certain browsers will
send garbage in the subject to the list. But that can be redirected to
/dev/null on the list server. :)

--
They work 24 hours a day and 256 days a year  --  root@fly.cc.fer.hr

dave@srce.hr