Re: any ideas for slashed zero's

On Tue, 4 Mar 1997, Carl Morris wrote:

> I am an amateur radio operator and the more pages I put up about
> amateur radio the more I would like to put the slashes in the zero's
> amateurs commonly use.  However most fonts on the PC don't include a
> slash, not to mention that would limit me to a particular font.  I have

Well, on the Mac there's Monaco 10, Pro Font (any point size)... not sure
what else. Dunno what PC fonts have 'em.

You could also just place a note on the page, suggesting that people could
copy/paste the call letter text into a text editor or word processor if
they need to view it in a different font...