Re: Validator URLs?

At 12:37 AM -0700 6/13/97, Walter Ian Kaye wrote:

>Also, names/URLs for programs that run under MacOS that can validate HTML
>code?

If you don't have it yet, get your hands on BBEdit 4.0.  It includes HTML
validation as well as syntax coloring, formatting, many common tags to
speed up coding, formatting tools (including a simple table creator), spell
checking, grep searching, an include function which allows you to insert
other files into your documents, template creation with variables, and
more.  I use it for all of my projects.

[                    Jordan Reiter                     ]
[            mailto:jreiter@mail.slc.edu               ]
[ "You can't just say, 'I don't want to get involved.' ]
[  The universe got you involved."  --Hal Lipset, P.I. ]