PROVEN PLAN

GanCot Enterprises (Mike_Gaensslen@telusplanet.net)
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 19:07:57 +0700

From: "GanCot Enterprises" <Mike_Gaensslen@telusplanet.net>
To: preussecdx@mlmall.com
Date: 	Sat, 7 Jun 1997 19:07:57 +0700
Subject: PROVEN PLAN

Hi,

My name isJuergen Preusse.  I have found that there are many
people who would like to earn a good income on the internet.
Though many have tried, very few have succeeded.  I beleive that to be
successful you need to be able to follow a PROVEN PLAN with a supportive
upline and stick to it.

I want to show you an opportunity where you can be part of a
"VERY SUCCESSFUL TEAM".  We have a PROVEN METHOD and we offer
unmatched support and training to those who want it.   For more information,
please get back to me. Tell me about your experience on the net.

Thank you!

Juergen Preusse
Please e-mail me at mailto:preussecdx@mlmall.com with "PROVEN PLAN"
in the subject line.