Re: pages

Erik Aronesty (
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 11:18:56 -0700

From: Erik Aronesty <>
To: "'Sarr Blumson'" <>
Cc: "''" <>,
Subject: RE: pages
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 11:18:56 -0700

Often, "pages" are a semantic construct particular to the content and
not exactly a formatting construct.
The fact that they incidentally improve the possibility of an acceptable
printed page is coincidental.

Regarding style sheets:
	Are there any accepted "style-sheet" constructs which control
margin/page breaks, headers/footers?
	Are there "hide this info from the printer" styles?