Re: pages

Erik Aronesty (
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 09:49:50 -0700

From: Erik Aronesty <>
To: "''" <>,
Cc: "''" <>
Subject: RE: pages
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 09:49:50 -0700

Still, there's basically no way to produce attractive, printable reports
on the Web.

Any document worth reading on a browser is worth printing.

The only serious problem with the printablility of reports is the
concept of paging.

With pages, there is no need to know about paper size/margins or
fonts...because it
then becomes possible for a browser to intelligently attempt to "fit
each page".

Secondary problems are paper size, headers and footers.