Re: Body start tag. (fwd)

Once upon a time Paul Prescod shaped the electrons to say...
>Russell Steven Shawn O'Connor wrote:
>> I thought the begining of #PCDATA would imply the BODY start tag.
>Only if BODY is required. In HTML 4.0, it isn't: there could be a
>FRAMESET instead. This will come as a shock to HTML authors.

I always use HTML, HEAD, and BODY, so no problems for me...

But, is there a way in a DTD to say "if nothing specified, assume BODY"?

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-737-2100 FAX: 510-737-2110 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588