Re: Mail answer with subject

Rafael Cuesta (
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 18:43:38 +0200

From: "Rafael Cuesta" <>
To: <>, "Walter Ian Kaye" <>
Subject: RE: Mail answer with subject
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 18:43:38 +0200

It worked correctly for me ... the only thing maybe:

 <A HREF=" = This is the Subject">

has spaces between subject and = and between = and This

without these spaces I've tried to send myself an e-mail and it works
correctly with the required text already in the subject area of the answer;

on the other hand I haven't the HTLM activated in Outlook Express Mail
(beta ie 4), I do not know in previous versions
I've tried also with the mail program of Netscape 4.01 and it works well
thank's again

Rafael Cuesta, Girona, Spain (Spanish language site) ----