Re: Mdash and Textarea answers

----------
> From: Marc A. Duncan <maduncan@skipjack.bluecrab.org>
> To: Rafael Cuesta <rcuesta@arrakis.es>
> Cc: www-html@w3.org
> Subject: Re: Mdash and Textarea answers
> Date: Tuesday, July 22, 1997 9:59 AM
>

> ----------
> > From: Rafael Cuesta <rcuesta@arrakis.es>
> > To: www-html@w3.org; Martin J. Duerst <mduerst@ifi.unizh.ch>
> > Cc: www-html@w3.org
> > Subject: RE: Mdash and Textarea answers
> > Date: Tuesday, July 22, 1997 9:15 AM
> >
> > Please, I'd need a help: any way to indicate a visitor's mail program
the
> > subject when sending a message from a web page?
>
> Use the following:
> <A HREF="mailto:someone@blabla.com?subject = This is the Subject">
>
> This will place the subject, "This is the Subject," into the subject
field
> in an e-mail message from a link on an HTML page.
>
> > thak's endeed & regards
> > Rafael Cuesta, Girona, Spain
> > http://www.arrakis.es/~rcuesta (Spanish language site)
> >

> Marc A. Duncan, Regional Manager
> Net Alliance
> Email: maduncan@skipjack.bluecrab.org
> Email: duncan@doglover.com
> http://www.xspot.com

I just noticed that the HTML line that I wrote in this message comes out as
a link in my e-mail program.  Don't test that link in your e-mail unless
your e-mail is set to use HTML.  Otherwise, it will come out as a syntax
error.  It will work on your HTML page.  Sorry, if I have caused you any
confusion.

Marc A. Duncan, Regional Manager
Net Alliance
(410)745-3850 office/fax