Line Height Syntax

Ian Samson (IDSamson@beauty.hsrc.ac.za)
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 10:16:33 +200

From: "Ian Samson" <IDSamson@beauty.hsrc.ac.za>
To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 10:16:33 +200
Subject: Line Height Syntax

In struct/text.html#h-7.3.3, I have been searching for the syntax in the
documents for "line height" or "white space" etc, particularly to get
additional space between <DT><DD> in a <DL>. I saw something a few days
ago, but even using Win95's text find engine, I cannot retrace my steps to
find the details, particularly the syntax.

If this makes any sense, where can I find the syntax for the <P> tag
particularly to define the white space between paragraphs?

Many thanks.

Ian Samson
WebMaster & Internet Systems Developer (SBN/MSDN Member, HWG Member)
Voice:  (+27(0)12) 302 2013
mailto:IDSamson@beauty.HSRC.ac.za
http://www.hsrc.ac.za/
See my homepage at: http://home.global.co.za/~idsamson
--
Opinions expressed in this message are my own
and do not reflect official policy of the HSRC.