Re: An smtp URL scheme

Jim Wise (jimw@numenor.turner.com)
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 00:01:56 -0400 (EDT)

From: lee@globaltech2000.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 97 21:02:14 EST
To: all@rose.sallynet.com
Subject: Save BIG on PageMaker, Photoshop & Illustrator !!!!

Special #1 - Save 40% on Adobe Pagemaker (PC/MAC) Ver 6.5 (Full Version)

These are brand new Full Versions that we are selling for $399 (USD) plus shipping *
(see below)

This product is the Windows 95/NT version and usually retails for $699 in popular stores such as Comp USA and Computer City.  This package includes the CD-ROM, User Guide, Getting Started Manual, Print Publishing Guide, Quick Reference Card and License. Also includes FREE Photoshop 4.0 LE!!

Quantities are limited so please ORDER early!.

To order this product, please call us at (817) 557-4945.

** BE SURE TO VISIT OUR WEB SITE AT http://www.globaltech2000.com
	for more great software specials !!!

Special #2 - 32% OFF Adobe Photoshop 4.0 for (PC/MAC)

These are brand new Full Versions that we are selling for $475 (USD) plus shipping * (see below)

This product usually retails for $700 in popular stores such as Comp USA and Computer City.

This package includes the CD-ROM, User Guide, Getting Started Manual, Quick Reference Card
and License. Quantities are at times limited so please call for availablity.

To order this product, please call us at (817) 557-4945. Make sure to specify whether you want
the PC or MAC version.

** BE SURE TO VISIT OUR WEB SITE AT http://www.globaltech2000.com
	for more great software specials !!!

Special #3 - 50% OFF Adobe Illustrator 7.0 for Windows 95/NT

These are brand new Full Versions that we are selling for $299 (USD) plus shipping * (see below)

This product usually retails for $600 in popular stores such as Comp USA and Computer City.

To order this product, please call us at (817) 557-4945.

* Shipping & Insurance is $9.00 (USD) for U.S. orders
* Shipping & Insurance is $30.00 (USD) for Canada, Great Britain, Australia
* Shipping & Insurance is $35.00 (USD) for all other International orders