Re: HTML 4.0 draft available

Arnaud Le Hors (
Wed, 09 Jul 1997 15:10:11 +0200

Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 15:10:11 +0200
From: Arnaud Le Hors <>
To: Jordan Reiter <>
Subject: Re: HTML 4.0 draft available

I'm very interesting in this kind of comments about the indexes.
I generate these automatically with some perl scripts and I should be
able to change them as needed. I'm personaly not sure the attribute
index is very useful and it takes a lot of space as it stands.

As far as the table layout is concerned I understand your concerns but
I'll argue that it is a case where using a table really makes sense. I
can't think of a better way to layout this information, can you? I
wouldn't want something which takes even more space.
If anybody has anything else to say. Go ahead, every comment to improve
the spec is very welcome!
Arnaud Le Hors - W3C, User Interface Domain -