Re: Frames - Problems

In article <9707021708.lhrsys0.lhr-sys.DHL.COM.912997>,
Andre Mas <amas@lhr-sys.DHL.COM> wrote:
>   Arrrrrgh, and I thought HTML was case insensitive. Turns out my
>   problem was that I was using caps and Netscape is expecting lower
>   case.

HTML is, but attribute values usually aren't.

> Does the HTML standard specify these things as case
>   insensitive or to be lower case?

There is no HTML standard for frames (only a draft), but Netscape's
documentation clearly states that frame names are case sensitive,
and that only the four values "_top", "_self", "_parent" and "_blank"
may begin with an underscore.

--
E-mail: galactus@htmlhelp.com .................... PGP Key: 512/63B0E665
Maintainer of WDG's HTML reference: <http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/>