Re: Page Inheritance

At 2:01 PM -0000 7/2/97, Andre Mas wrote:
>Is it possible in HTML to set the default <A HREF=""> action to be
>parent, so that if I forget to add TARGET="" the link will
>'automatically' be in the parent frame, maybe using the BASE tag:
>
>   <BASE TARGET="PARENT">
>
>Also, placing the mechanics of the idea on the server side might
>be an idea, I'll take a look to see how friendly my server is.
>
>Andre

You're a darn tootin' genius.  That's *exactly* how target can be defined
by default.

[                    Jordan Reiter                     ]
[            mailto:jreiter@mail.slc.edu               ]
[ "You can't just say, 'I don't want to get involved.' ]
[  The universe got you involved."  --Hal Lipset, P.I. ]