Re: My suggestions

lee@sq.com
Thu, 23 Jan 97 20:59:01 EST

From: lee@sq.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 97 20:59:01 EST
To: html-wg@www10.w3.org, www-html@www10.w3.org
Subject: Re: My suggestions

Foteos Macrides <MACRIDES@SCI.WFBR.EDU> wrote:

> 	The considerable discussion which has ensued about the
> REL/REV attributes hopefully might induce Liam Quin to reconsider
> the invitation from the IETF to update the Malony/Quin relrev draft.
It has indeed.

But who from Microsoft or Netscape participated in the discussion?

It isn't clear to me that the work and travel and time would be justified.
Note that people aren't fighting over the opportunity to chair the
group, or even to be involved.

Perhaps it's something the W3C could issue as a Recommendation??

The same issues are coming up in other groups, and I _do_ think it might
be worth revisiting.

Lee

--
Liam Quin, lee@sq.com         | lq-text freely available Unix text retrieval
Senior Technical Consultant   | FAQs: Metafont fonts, OPEN LOOK UI, OpenWindows