Re: Wish List, pointers [was: HTML 3.2 PR]

Drazen Kacar (Drazen.Kacar@public.srce.hr)
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 10:12:06 +0100 (MET)

From: Drazen Kacar <Drazen.Kacar@public.srce.hr>
Subject: Re: Wish List, pointers [was: HTML 3.2 PR]
To: connolly@www10.w3.org (Dan Connolly)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 10:12:06 +0100 (MET)
Cc: johnluke@prodigy.net, www-html@www10.w3.org

Dan Connolly wrote:

> Hmmm... you mean in stead of a wristwatch? I'm not sure I follow.
>
> But I do think it might be useful to be able to refer to HTTP header
> values from HTML, as in:
>
> 	200 OK
        ^^^^^^
> 	Date: Tue, 3 Jan 94 12:34:10 EST
                                     ^^^
> 	Last-Modified: Mon, 2 Jan 94 10:23:43 EST
                                              ^^^

> 	<!doctype html>
> 	<title>...</title>

> 	<address>
> 	Last Modified: <envelope field=last-modified>
> 	</address>

Where is the world going? Et tu, Dan? :)

HTTP/1.x 200 OK
       ^-- 0 or 1 currently

GMT is mandatory in date formats. There is one without explicit timezone,
but GMT is implied.

References... Um... At your nearest RFC repository :)

--
Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

dave@srce.hr
dave@fly.cc.fer.hr