Re: HTML 3.2 PR

John Pozadzides (john@htmlhelp.com)
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 06:50:17 GMT

From: john@htmlhelp.com (John Pozadzides)
To: www-html@www10.w3.org
Subject: Re: HTML 3.2 PR
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 06:50:17 GMT

On Mon, 13 Jan 1997 05:19:29 +0100 (MET), Drazen Kacar wrote:

>John Edward Luke wrote:
>
>Try to keep number of characters in a column below 80. Thank you.
>
>> I suggest the following revisions for HTML:

<snipped everything in between including good responses from Drazen>

>Life is a sexually transmitted disease.
>
>dave@srce.hr
>dave@fly.cc.fer.hr

My suggestion John is that before you start proposing all kinds of changes
to HTML you actually learn which of your suggestions have already been
implemented and which have not.  Furthermore, I suggest you learn why
seperating HTML from SGML is not only a bad suggestion, but impossible.

This is a serious mailing list and people don't have time for uninformed
banter.

John

John Pozadzides   john@htmlhelp.com
W e b  D e s i g n  G r o u p