Re: HTML 3.2 PR

John Pozadzides (
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 06:50:17 GMT

From: (John Pozadzides)
Subject: Re: HTML 3.2 PR
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 06:50:17 GMT

On Mon, 13 Jan 1997 05:19:29 +0100 (MET), Drazen Kacar wrote:

>John Edward Luke wrote:
>Try to keep number of characters in a column below 80. Thank you.
>> I suggest the following revisions for HTML:

<snipped everything in between including good responses from Drazen>

>Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

My suggestion John is that before you start proposing all kinds of changes
to HTML you actually learn which of your suggestions have already been
implemented and which have not.  Furthermore, I suggest you learn why
seperating HTML from SGML is not only a bad suggestion, but impossible.

This is a serious mailing list and people don't have time for uninformed

John Pozadzides
W e b  D e s i g n  G r o u p