Random page updates.

OpeDog (opedog@csra.net)
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 21:15:34 -0500 (EST)

Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 21:15:34 -0500 (EST)
To: www-html@w3.org
From: OpeDog <opedog@csra.net>
Subject: Random page updates.

I am making a page for the school I attend and currently the page is very
under construction.  In fact, I started it anew, yesterday.  Anyway, this
page contains frames and in the top part of the page is a little
introduction.  I want this introduction then, to update itself to another
random "micropage" in another directory.  This probably doesn't make sense
but I think you get the picture.  So... is there any script or tag I can use
to take and replace a current HTML document in a frame with another random
HTML document in a seperate directory?

Thanks in advance,

          __o	      opedog@csra.net
	 _`\<,         PLEASE VISIT
      __(_)/_(_)  http://www.csra.net/opedog/

	"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
	 The valiant never taste of death but once."
					~~~~Shakespeare.