Introduction (well sorta)

David Heller (dheller@tisny.com)
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 19:54:01 -0500

From: David Heller <dheller@tisny.com>
To: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>
Subject: Introduction (well sorta)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 19:54:01 -0500

Hello,

my name is David Heller. I was recently the subject of a thread on here =
that people cc'd me on. One post recommended that I subscribe, so here I =
am. I only got 3 posts from that original thread, all of which were very =
well stated and brought up interesting points.

I'm here to begin with as an observer, but hope to become active in the =
discussion as I learn the style and goings-on of this list. Soon on the =
@NY web site there will be a response to the responses where I tell =
people to participate in current orgs as opposed to start new ones.=20

I still feel as the greater part of my response suggests that the HTML =
specification is missing some vital syntax, and that browser differences =
are beyond acceptable. I will post again, when I know for sure my =
response has been posted.

Thank you all for reading my original article. If nothing else it =
succeeded in sparking discussion, and only goodness come from that.

later,
dave

David Heller           |  Transaction Information Systems
Sr. Web Developer      |  http://www.tisny.com/
Dheller@tisny.com         |  (212) 962-1550