Re: Audio Graphics

Jordan Reiter (jreiter@mail.slc.edu)
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 16:22:44 -0500

Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 16:22:44 -0500
To: John Evans <johnevans@usa.net>
From: Jordan Reiter <jreiter@mail.slc.edu>
Cc: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: Audio Graphics

=7FJohn Evans felt an urge to reveal at 11:28 AM -0000 on 12/18/97:

> I was wondering if someone can tell me how to get a sound file to open
>after an image downloads.  I really don't want to make the viewer download
>a plugin. I am hoping that the answer will be a line in the code.
>
> If someone knows that answer or thinks they do, or wants to see the page
>it will go on please e-mail me at johnevans@usa.net

This is NOT a mailing list for HTML problems.  It is a mailing list to
discuss issues relating to HTML specification, and standardization.  If you
have authoring difficulties, there are many newsgroups and mailing lists
which can offer you assistance.