Re: Fun with ignorable whitespace definition.

Alexandre Rafalovitch (arafalov@socs.uts.EDU.AU)
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 13:26:54 +1100 (EST)

Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 13:26:54 +1100 (EST)
From: Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafalov@socs.uts.EDU.AU>
To: Peter Flynn <pflynn@imbolc.ucc.ie>
cc: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: Fun with ignorable whitespace definition.

Thank you Peter.

All of my problems [of this thread :-}] were because I have
forgot/misunderstood the rule 1 bellow. Now, it is clear that that my
example just falls under this case and does not conflict with CSS
whitespace issues.

Regards.
  Alex.

Ps. I am not asking questions because I am writing HTML; I am writing YA
html browser. (That is why the thing that would be intuitive when one
writes html - like my example - were not at all intuitive to me when I
tried to implement a generic parser dealing with it.)