Re: Logo for user-friendly/browser-frien

Chapman, Hass (hass.chapman@sebank.se)
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 08:40 +0200

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 08:40 +0200
From: hass.chapman@sebank.se (Chapman, Hass)
To: walter@natural-innovations.com, www-html@w3.org
Subject: RE: Logo for user-friendly/browser-frien

But who will decide who should display this logo? Do you propose an=20
authority to regulate its use? Otherwise, anyone who likes can display it,=20
whether or not they actually comply with your aims.
}:-o
Regards
/Hass http://hass.home.ml.org

"I may not agree with what you say but I will
fight until I die for your right to say it."
 - Voltaire (A very clever man)