Re: Logo for user-friendly/browser-frien

Chapman, Hass (
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 08:40 +0200

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 08:40 +0200
From: (Chapman, Hass)
Subject: RE: Logo for user-friendly/browser-frien

But who will decide who should display this logo? Do you propose an=20
authority to regulate its use? Otherwise, anyone who likes can display it,=20
whether or not they actually comply with your aims.

"I may not agree with what you say but I will
fight until I die for your right to say it."
 - Voltaire (A very clever man)