RE: Logo for user-friendly/browser-frien

But who will decide who should display this logo? Do you propose an
authority to regulate its use? Otherwise, anyone who likes can display it,
whether or not they actually comply with your aims.
}:-o
Regards
/Hass http://hass.home.ml.org

"I may not agree with what you say but I will
fight until I die for your right to say it."
 - Voltaire (A very clever man)