Re: YAWB: trying to follow TFM

Jordan Reiter (jreiter@mail.slc.edu)
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 01:58:53 -0400

Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 01:58:53 -0400
To: Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafalov@socs.uts.EDU.AU>
From: Jordan Reiter <jreiter@mail.slc.edu>
Cc: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: YAWB: trying to follow TFM

>Ps. Any RTFM <URL> before too late in private email would also be
>greatefully accepted. Same goes for "That feature is NEEDED" (I will
>try to implement LINK elements as menus and other obvious things of
>course).

How about CSS that *works*?  AIGH! I hate working with the big 2--their
implementations of CSS are abominable.  And yet, that's all I got.

[                    Jordan Reiter                     ]
[            mailto:jreiter@mail.slc.edu               ]
[ "You can't just say, 'I don't want to get involved.' ]
[  The universe got you involved."  --Hal Lipset, P.I. ]