RE: style sheets, dropped capitals and floatimg text

Ooo, pretty!  Sorry about that, you're correct - I did not test it.  I
was mostly reacting to the "valid values of 'font'" part, and didn't
think about what Navigator 4.0 might do with percentages in floated
spans.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com