Re: Strange definition of Frame in Cougar DTD

Dave Raggett (dsr@w3.org)
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 16:14:41 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 16:14:41 -0400 (EDT)
From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
To: Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@vega.aichi-u.ac.jp>
cc: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: Strange definition of Frame in Cougar DTD

On Wed, 30 Apr 1997, Masayasu Ishikawa wrote:

> I checked 18-Apr-97 version of Cougar DTD and found a strange definition

Thanks for spotting this. The Cougar drafts are still at an early
stage and we slipped up on noscript and noframes. I have now updated
the DTD on the public page. You will see that NOFRAMES is defined as
a block level element that can appear within the document BODY. The
definition is as in the frames draft.

-- Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> tel: +1 (617) 258 5741 fax: +1 (617) 258 5999
   World Wide Web Consortium, 545 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA 02139
   url = http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett