Re: CSS, no print and no source

Walter Ian Kaye (walter@natural-innovations.com)
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 07:39:51 -0700

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 07:39:51 -0700
To: www-html@w3.org
From: Walter Ian Kaye <walter@natural-innovations.com>
Subject: Re: CSS, no print and no source

At 11:16a +0200 04/25/97, Oscar Lopez Sastre wrote:
 > Hello all.
 >
 > I=B4ve seen some pages where is impossible to view the source or print it=
=2E

 > Why?

Probably just a temporary glitch -- did you try doing a view source a
second time on the same document? Sometimes that does the trick.

I have also seen pages whose source begins with dozens of blank lines,
in which case you have to do a bit of scrolling to find the text, or
you could just do a search on "<TITLE>" and let the browser find it
for you.