Re: CSS, no print and no source

At 11:16a +0200 04/25/97, Oscar Lopez Sastre wrote:
 > Hello all.
 >
 > I´ve seen some pages where is impossible to view the source or print it.
 >
 > Why?

Probably just a temporary glitch -- did you try doing a view source a
second time on the same document? Sometimes that does the trick.

I have also seen pages whose source begins with dozens of blank lines,
in which case you have to do a bit of scrolling to find the text, or
you could just do a search on "<TITLE>" and let the browser find it
for you.