Re: A Proposal from the Disabled Access Community

At 18:26 18-04-97 -0700, you wrote:
> > possible implementation is as a search-part parameter name
> > "where-it-says" such that an example URL would be:
> >
> > scheme://path.to.server/path/to/file.typ?where-it-says=I%20told%20you%20so
> >

> Interesting idea. I would think that something like
> search="I%20told%20you%20so"> might  be appropriate (we already have
> lang, target, name, title etc.)
>

>Do we have any other ideas here folks, or modifications to this one?

Perhaps it would be nice to indicate which occurence you want to jump to. This
can be done with a new attribute for the A tag, like this :

 OCCURENCE=FIRST|LAST|n|NEXT|PREVIOUS

- FIRST: jump to the first occurence
- LAST: jump to the last occurence
- n: jump to the n-th occurence
- NEXT: when used repeatedly rotate through every occurence within
  the page from first to last
- PREVIOUS: when used repeatedly rotate through every occurence
  within the page from last to first

Rob Schluter,
author of the HTML Tag List :
http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/schluter/doc/tags/index.html