DOM (Document Object Model) (fwd)

MegaZone (
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 19:44:53 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: DOM (Document Object Model) (fwd)
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 19:44:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: MegaZone <>

Once upon a time Kenneth Christiansen shaped the electrons to say...
>What is the DOM, please tell me what you know, and if you know
>some links to infos about it, please tell me them, too.

It is a (very) new W3C WG - they don't appear to have their own page up
yet.  I talked to several of the participants at WWW6 and Scott Isaacs from
MS was kind enough to demonstrate the MSIE reference implementation. It
is very powerful concept - but we're a ways from seeing a standard I expect.

Look at <URL:> - the
Docuemnt Object Model blurb.

Phone: 800-458-9966 510-426-0770 FAX: 510-426-8951
For support requests:  <>
Snail mail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588