Re: Cougar Critique - style WD defined nonstandard HTTP header?

In article <Pine.WNT.3.96.970410110501.204F-100000@60825>,
Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Apr 1997, Arnoud Galactus Engelfriet wrote:
> > The style working draft, linked from the Cougar section at the W3C,
> > introduces the new "Content-Style-Type" HTTP header, which indicates
> > the style language used for "inline" style specifications.
> >
> > Apart from the obvious problem that you now can only use one type of
> > inline style language ...
>
> False. You can use use multiple <STYLE> elements and specify the
> style sheet notation for each. The motivation for doing so is
> unclear.

Sorry, I probably didn't express myself correctly there. When I said
"inline" style, I meant the kind of style you include with the
STYLE attribute. You can only specify one language to be used in
multiple STYLE attributes (on multiple elements).

--
E-mail: galactus@htmlhelp.com .................... PGP Key: 512/63B0E665
Maintainer of WDG's HTML reference: <http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/>