Re: ISO and HTML

Walter Ian Kaye (
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 03:35:11 -0800 (PST)

Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 03:35:11 -0800 (PST)
From: Walter Ian Kaye <>
Subject: RE: ISO and HTML

Through searching AltaVista for leap year info, I came across an article
about standardization over the past 2000 years. It is quite fascinating,
and contains observations and insights which are *very* applicable to HTML
standardization issues. I highly recommend that everyone read this:

"On Julius Caesar, Queen Eanfleda, and the lessons from time past"