Re: Critique of the ISO-HTML draft

Arnoud Galactus Engelfriet wrote:
> I just finished reading the ISO HTML DTD, and although I do like
> the initiative, there are several things in there that I would
> like to comment on.

I don't have any indication that the editors of the ISO HTML document
participate in this forum.

Feel free to discuss the draft here, as any HTML proposal. But if
you expect your comments to be incorporated into their draft, or
even read by the editor at all, don't assume that sending them
to this forum is sufficient.

--
Dan Connolly, W3C Architecture Domain Lead
<connolly@w3.org> +1 512 310-2971