Re: %flow and headers and address

Peter Flynn (pflynn@curia.ucc.ie)
30 Sep 1996 23:48:32 +0100

Date: 30 Sep 1996 23:48:32 +0100
From: Peter Flynn <pflynn@curia.ucc.ie>
Subject: Re: %flow and headers and address
To: MACRIDES@SCI.WFBR.EDU
Cc: www-html@w3.org

	   Have you included stuff from the MicroSoft DTD?  What I'm
   envisioning is an EVERYTHING.DTD with anything any client has
   implemented *and*(/or) has been documented (/proposed) formally
   (via a public DTD), fitted together so that it all fits together
   if it can, such that any other client could implement any or all
   of it rationally, and any provider could include any combination
   in a document instance and pass that to a validator.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm trying to do, except I'm leaving out
cruft like PLAINTEXT, XMP, LISTING, NEXTID and so on. But I guess it
could go back in. I just didn't want a dumbed-down version that was
crippling itself by being backward compatible to _that_ extent...

///Peter