Re: %flow and headers and address (fwd)

MegaZone (megazone@livingston.com)
Sun, 29 Sep 1996 23:11:52 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: %flow and headers and address (fwd)
To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1996 23:11:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>

Once upon a time Carl Morris shaped the electrons to say...
>From spending my time around here and with the PNG group, I would have
>to say that proprietary standards seem to be the only ones that catch
>on in a limited amount of time...  seems that it is money that drives

Two counter examples without trying:  PPP and RADIUS.

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-426-0770 FAX: 510-426-8951 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 6920 Koll Center Parkway  #220, Pleasanton, CA 94566
See me in person: Internet Expo, Boston, MA, October 16-17, Booth 422 ;-)