Re: The Final Word On HTML

LOL!

I'll agree that just because you can't write "doom" in HTML does not indeed
declare it as a non-programming language.

However, the very fact that you can't program ANYTHING requiring logical
processes in HTML does indeed show it is not a programming language

Sean <DREAMING>you took as bad a stance as I did with the opposite!
<s></DREAMING>