Re: The Final Word On HTML

Sean Howard (showard@visdesigns.com)
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 09:17:06 -0400

Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 09:17:06 -0400
To: "Carl Morris" <msftrncs@htcnet.com>
From: Sean Howard <showard@visdesigns.com>
Subject: Re: The Final Word On HTML
Cc: www-html@w3.org

LOL!

I'll agree that just because you can't write "doom" in HTML does not indeed
declare it as a non-programming language.

However, the very fact that you can't program ANYTHING requiring logical
processes in HTML does indeed show it is not a programming language

Sean <DREAMING>you took as bad a stance as I did with the opposite!
<s></DREAMING>