"Hypertext links in HTML" Internet Draft is gone

Stephanos Piperoglou (spip@hol.gr)
Sun, 22 Sep 1996 23:13:16 +0300 (EET DST)

Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996 23:13:16 +0300 (EET DST)
From: Stephanos Piperoglou <spip@hol.gr>
To: www-html@w3.org
Subject: "Hypertext links in HTML" Internet Draft is gone

The "Hypertext links in HTML" Internet draft has expired and hence removed
from the IETF's archives (making the link on the W3C's server [1] obsolete).
Is this document going anywhere? Is it going to be replaced? Is it turning
into an RFC? i'd very much like to have it handy so I can implement it.

[1] HTML Specs, Drafts and Reports
http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Markup/Bibliography/

--
 If my opinions were my employers', they'd be pretty wierd opinions.
         Stephanos Piperoglou <*> http://users.hol.gr/~spip/

                                            ...oof porothika! (tm)