HTML Accreditation

Dianne Gorman (dkgsoft@ozemail.com.au)
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 22:48:36 +1000

From: "Dianne Gorman" <dkgsoft@ozemail.com.au>
To: www-html@w3.org
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 22:48:36 +1000
Subject: HTML Accreditation

One of the aims of The Australasian Web Publishers' Association Inc
(AWPA) is "to promote the creation of quality World Wide Web sites
within Australasia".  As part of this process we will shortly be
offering accreditation in HTML to our members.

The current draft of AWPA's HTML Accreditation Aims and Procedures
has been posted to the aus.org.awpa newsgroup and we are soliciting
constructive criticism from members, prospective members, and other
interested parties.

If you do not receive aus.org.awpa but would like to see the draft,
please email me.

Dianne Gorman
dkgsoft@ozemail.com.au
Committee Member
Australasian Web Publishers' Association Inc
<URL:http://www.awpa.asn.au/>