about the OBJECT tab

Erika Madja (madja@IRO.UMontreal.CA)
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 12:46:57 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 12:46:57 -0400 (EDT)
From: Erika Madja <madja@IRO.UMontreal.CA>
To: www-html@w3.org
Subject: about the OBJECT tab

Hi,

1- Can anyone tell me if there exists a browser that implements the
newly defined OBJECT tag ? I would like to see real HTML pages that use it
and how it works.
2- I want to make sure that I have a good understanding of the use
of the PARAM  element. It can be used to pass arguments to the
implementation  code  identified by the  CLASSID attribute. How does it work ?
How can I access the PARAM values in my code ?
3- What is a codetype and how is it caracterised ? How can I define a
new one ?
Thank you in advance for your responses.
Erika  MADJA
madja@iro.umontreal.ca