Re: Beta Msg

At 5:48p -0700 09/07/96, ljbeedle@scn.org wrote:
>I appreciate your wanting to get Explorer 3 out to the world but it's
>only good for IBM not Mac, second, I tried to download it and got a file
>with an error.  While I'm trying to fix that I am looking around.
>Don't forget Mac people and remember when wee are having problems we
>don't appreciate your ads for something we can't use, and can't get.

While I as a Mac user can relate, I'm not sure your message is reaching
the right person(s) via this list... however, it does give me the idea
of advertising my Mac stuff without mentioning platform, and then the PC
people can experience the same "drats!" upon finding out... ;->

BTW, Windows programs don't run on a Mac unless you have SoftWindows
or a "PC-on-a-card" expansion board installed. Just FYI.