Re: Forgot a Wilbur request (fwd)

Once upon a time Arnoud "Galactus" Engelfriet shaped the electrons to say...
>In article <199609051126.EAA17427@server.livingston.com>,
>MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com> wrote:
>> Request:
>> <!ATTLIST tr                       -- table row --
>>         %cell.halign;              -- horizontal alignment in cells --
>>         %cell.valign;              -- vertical alignment in cells --
>>         height  %Pixels  #IMPLIED  -- suggested cell height --
>
>Is this supported in any browser at the moment?

Frankly, I can't find evidence that 'height' on TH/TD - as is in Wlbur now -
is supported!  According the the HTML references on the MS page, it is not
listed.  And I can't find any decent listing on NS - all of the table
references I found there don't have it.

>If not, it seems more worthwhile to get it into Cougar or the new
>table definition from RFC 1942. You wonder why you *can* set widths
>for columns but not heights for rows.

Exactly.  You can set the height for a row under Wilbur now - but only for
each cell - ugh - you should be able to set it for entire rows at once.

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-426-0770 FAX: 510-426-8951 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 6920 Koll Center Parkway  #220, Pleasanton, CA 94566
See me in person: Internet Expo, Boston, MA, October 16-17, Booth 422 ;-)