Re: Frame document structure (fwd)

Once upon a time Stephanos Piperoglou shaped the electrons to say...
>On Sat, 28 Aug 1976, Walter Ian Kaye wrote:
>> I'll have to re-read that proposal, but it didn't look like it supported
>> multi-document framesets. At least, it didn't use multiple documents in its
>> examples...
>Good. This will ease navigation and make things a lot less confusing.

No, bad.  If it didn't support that the public will simply ignore it and
continue to use Netscape's system.  Frankly I would too since the entire
usefulness of frames is the ability to have different frames display other
documents in relation to each other.

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-426-0770 FAX: 510-426-8951 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 6920 Koll Center Parkway  #220, Pleasanton, CA 94566