HTML Pro v0r9

Peter Flynn (pflynn@curia.ucc.ie)
30 Oct 1996 01:58:32 +0000 (GMT)

Date: 30 Oct 1996 01:58:32 +0000 (GMT)
From: Peter Flynn <pflynn@curia.ucc.ie>
Subject: HTML Pro v0r9
To: www-html@w3.org

The revision promised last week has finally appeared. This fixes all
changes requeste to date, updates some missing elements, fixes buggy
content models, and adds most known Netscapeisms.

The complete works (DTD, docs, diagrams, compiled versions, style
files) is at

   ftp://ftp.ucc.ie/pub/html/htmlpro.{zip|tar.gz|zip.hqx}

and the online pages will propagate shortly to

   http://www.arbornet.org/~silmaril/dtds/html/htmlpro.html
and
   http://www.arbornet.org/~silmaril/dtds/html/htmlpro.dtd

Please let me know if there are any problems. One or two bits are
still missing (I haven't gotten round to converting a TeX doc, so the
.ps doc comes out of A/E under Windoze95, so I can't guarantee it will
print everywhere; and I need more time to work on the DSSSL styles,
all that's there is the skeleton).

///Peter