Re: The Netscape / Microsoft / Future Quagmire

Drazen Kacar (Drazen.Kacar@public.srce.hr)
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 17:42:41 +0200 (MET DST)

From: Drazen.Kacar@public.srce.hr (Drazen Kacar)
Subject: Re: The Netscape / Microsoft / Future Quagmire
To: preece@predator.urbana.mcd.mot.com (Scott E. Preece)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 17:42:41 +0200 (MET DST)
Cc: murray@spyglass.com, www-html@w3.org

Scott E. Preece wrote:

> Part of an informed decision is knowledge of what your're giving up by
> making a particular choice.  When the cost of a particular choice is
> continually changing, that information has to be continually
> renewed. It's information worth having.

I'm a bit behind my mail, but I can't resist to ask a humble question.
Sorry :)

Does this mean that Netscape users have to be continually warned that their
browser can't parse HTML correct? Perhaps by putting the following line
at the beginning of each page:

--
Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

dave@fly.cc.fer.hr