Re: File type issues (was Re: Netscape 4.0 press release...)

Walter Ian Kaye wrote:
> Feel free to email me anytime you have a problem of this nature, and
> I'll help ya identify and solve it. :)

Thanks! As I recall (I can't find the message), you tried once and I
appreciate the effort. I passed your suggestion on to the Mac-based web
designer who was unable to read the PICT, TIFF, and PSD files I sent as
email attachments and posted to an FTP site -- something to do with
'unknown creator' (?). I ended up mailing the files on diskette; he had
a program for reading DOS diskettes that he knew how to use.

Bad point on my part, though. Since you have never had a single
problem, any problems must logically be attributable to user error. ;-)

David Perrell