Re: RE : The Final Word on Browsers and the Future

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker (levitte@lp.se)
Fri, 18 Oct 1996 20:59:01 MET DST

Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 20:59:01 MET DST
From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker <levitte@lp.se>
To: "'www_list'" <www-html@w3.org>
Subject: Re: RE : The Final Word on Browsers and the Future

From: "Jason O'Brien" <jaobrien@fttnet.com>

   version of Win95 (yet another example of another reason people need to
   upgrade -- Windows 95 offers better features than Windows 3.11) -- will

You're missing something.  There are other operating systems than those
made by Microsoft.  Operating systems that are regarded by many, such as
me, as being much better than Win3/Win95/WinNT.  In our case, we don't
need to upgrade.  We need to downgrade to Win* to "be able" to use MSIE3.
I need a *very* *good* reason to do such a move.

--
R Levitte, Levitte Programming; Spannvägen 38, I; S-161 43  Bromma; SWEDEN
                  Tel: +46-8-26 52 47;  No fax right now