Re: HTML Pro update

Foteos Macrides <MACRIDES@SCI.WFBR.EDU> wrote:
>Peter Flynn <pflynn@curia.ucc.ie> wrote:
>(in the thread:  Re: Spyglass HTML Validator 1.0 Availability)
>>
>>   Chad, did you see a Netscape DTD somewhere? Is it good?
>>
>>Both Netscape DTDs are shipped in the HTML Pro package
>>ftp://ftp.ucc.ie/pub/html/htmlpro.{zip|tar.gz|zip.hqx}
>>complete with ludicrous Public Owner names.
>
>	It might be worth mentioning explicitly that this is an updated
>HTML Pro, so that Gerald might realize that the KGV installation of it
>needs updating. :) :)

	Ooops!  I's *not* an update ;( Sorry. ):

	How's the update coming?

	The so-called Mozilla DTDs in it are not Netscape DTDs.  They
were written as a public service by Dan Connolly, and they include only
what could be specified via an SGML-conformant DTD, not all the markup
"supported" by Mozillas. :( and of necessity are just a liberal act of
"reverse engineering" ):

				Fote